Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


By Ace Collins
Published by Abingdon Press
Release date of October 4th, 2016


From December to New Year’s Eve, reawaken the wonder, joy, and magic that is Christmas with daily scripture and inspirational readings of stories behind popular Christmas traditions, carols and movies. Enjoy a wealth of fun activities to help make the most of the season, including heartwarming holiday recipes and homemade gift ideas.

This book really makes it the most wonderful time of the year with a full month of scripture and history and gift ideas. This would be a perfect early Christmas gift for your Christian family or friends. I would consider it the adult version of the advent calendar with history, new treats or gift ideas to discover the countdown to Christmas AND a few days more till New Year's. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I have a friend who is a Pastor and I think I found his Christmas gift. I'll have to give it early so he doesn't miss a day. 

Ace Collins did an amazing job and obviously a lot of hard work researching for this book. I loved that there was a little bit of everything in this book and cannot wait to try some recipes. 


Thank you for this experience Netgalley, Abingdon Press and Ace Collins for a wonderful devotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment