Sunday, September 18, 2016

So Long Lollipops



Will Peter EVER find his way back to Bits???

I actually found this as a free Novella on Audible. The description said it was an in between in a series but once I started listening I never would have known. It reads so well on it's own and I really didn't feel like I just jumped in the middle of something and just be lost. 
I am really curious about the rest of the series because So Long Lollipops almost feels like a teaser trailer that gets you needing to know more!
I enjoyed Peter's character in this story and want to learn about the other characters mentioned as well. In another review I read that it was nice to hear from Peter's point of view since I guess he's a secondary character in the Until the End of the World book which is kind of disappointing know that I know Peter.
I could feel Peter's frustrations when obstacle after obstacle kept popping up and keeping him from his peoples he's been desperately trying to get back to.
AND I really want to know what happens to Peter's new friends...
All in all great book for a car ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment